Every fundraising page has a donation report that displays the donation history for the campaign. Organizations have a more detailed version of this report and access to reports regarding their disbursements.
Accessing a Donation Report:
- Login to the user account that either created the fundraising page or has admin access to the Organization page.
- Once you are logged in, click the user icon in the upper-right corner to access your user profile.
- In your profile, you will see all of your Fundraisers as well as any Organizations for which you have administrative access.
- Select the Fundraiser that includes the donation report you're looking for. Then, click the "Manage Page" button to access the Admin Panel.
- In the admin panel, select the Donations tab to view the donation report. By default, the report is filtered to display only the last 30 days. To see a different date range, use the filter tools to adjust for your search. Click "Filter Results" to update your report. You can also filter by a disbursement check date or by a Giving Event.
- Once the report displays correctly, you can download the report as a CSV (comma separated value) document to manipulate as needed. You can open this type of file in a spreadsheet program such as Excel or Sheets.
Accessing and Understanding the Disbursement Report:
Please note: only administrators for a nonprofit organization can view this special report through their Organization page. Request to become an administrator through our claim form.
- In the admin panel for the Organization page, click the Disbursements option in the Donations tab.
- On the Disbursement listings page, admins can see all disbursements to date sent to their Organization, the status of each disbursement, and the method of disbursement.
A. Sent: The amount has been disbursed, but not yet deposited.
B. Complete: The amount was disbursed and deposited.
C. Canceled--RazooReprocess: The amount was voided and reissued. Check for a matching amount in a more recent check
D. Additional status messages may be displayed. For more information, contact our Support Team.
A. Check: By default, disbursements are handled by paper checks.
B. EFT: Our electronic funds transfer/direct deposit option.
- Click on a specific disbursement date to view a more detailed breakdown of the disbursement report. This report will indicate additional adjustments such as Giving Event prize money and promotional adjustments.