The Razoo Facebook Widget (aka the Facebook Donation App) allows anyone to accept donations through their Facebook page. It's free to use, easy to install, and donation processing is completely secure.
First, before installing, please note:
- The widget can be installed only on Facebook Organization pages. It cannot be installed on a timeline or personal profile page.
- To install the widget, you must be the administrator for the Facebook organization page you want to install it on. Don't have a Facebook page for your cause yet? Click here to create a Facebook page.
- You will not be able to make any customizable changes to the widget - it is available as is. Donation levels are pulled from your page's content on Razoo.
How to install the Razoo Facebook Widget:
Make sure you're logged in to your Facebook organization page account.
Log in to your Razoo user account profile (www.razoo.com/login)
Navigate to this page (http://www.razoo.com/p/facebook-widget) and click "Embed on my Facebook Page"
Grant the widget permission to access your Facebook organization pages, and continue using Facebook as yourself, so the widget can be embedded
Once you allow access and your widget has been installed, you should see this message:
All done! Refresh your Facebook page to see the widget!
- Here's an example of the donation app in use on Facebook:
- Clicking on the Razoo icon will take you to the widget to make a donation.
For more information on how to share and promote your page, please view this video.
Other Tips and Tricks:
- The Facebook widget is automatically synced with the Razoo page you choose. If you change the content on your Razoo page, it is reflected on the widget.
- The widget will display only the first three donation tiers, if you are using them. For space reasons, it cannot display more. You may wish to adjust the amounts and labels of those tiers.
- The text on the right of the widget is generated from the "tell your story" section of your Razoo page (under the 'Edit' tab). If you want to shorten that text, you can do so under the 'Edit' tab.