This video may be the best place to get a good overview of Razoo's Team feature. Watch that, then read the rest of this article.
Once you have your Team campaign set up, you want to invite others to join it. Here are instructions for how to join a team - obviously you will want to customize the links to apply to your own team page.
How to Join a Team
- Go to the main Team campaign page (for example, https://www.razoo.com/team/2015-Hike-And-Bike-1)
- Find the box labeled "Join This Team", and click the green "FUNDRAISE" button.
- If you're not already logged in, log in or create an account.
- If your Team Captain has already created a Fundraiser Template, then your page will automatically generate with pre-filled information (you can skip Steps 5 & 6 - you'll be taken directly to your Fundraiser)
- Come up with a name for your fundraiser. (My name is Josh, so if I were joining the Hike and Bike Team, then I might name it "Josh's Hike and Bike")
- Select "Start Fundraising"
After you've done this step, you've done everything you NEED to do to get set up and start fundraising. We always encourage you to further customize your page! These are a few easy things you can do to customize your page.
- Once your page is created, there should be an "Admin Panel" on the right you can open to access editing options.
- In the "Summary" box, put a quick message to let people know about what you're doing.
- In the "Tell Your Story" box, put a more detailed description of why you're doing what you're doing
- Check out this helpful article about adding images, or watch this video about how to make your Razoo page awesome!
- Copy and paste the URL of your page (click the "View" tab to go back to the main page that you'll want to share) and email it to your friends and family!
Please keep in mind that your Team campaign page does not accept donations directly. Donors will want to choose one of the participants on the Leaderboard and navigate to that fundraiser page to make a donation. See this forum post for more info.
If you have any questions, email us a email@example.com. We are happy to help out however we can!
Now its your turn
We want to hear from you, if you have questions. Teams are more complicated than most features on Razoo, but we can't respond to questions or problems we don't know; please let us know and we will respond to your questions and update these posts accordingly.